- Plan sponsors
Tranquility by Inkblot – GSC’s preferred iCBT program – now added to the Digital Clinic
In the Q1 2022 issue of The advantage, we announced that Tranquility by Inkblot is our preferred internet-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (iCBT) program, and that offering access to it via existing iCBT coverage in plans allows us to remove barriers to mental health care and provide a much-needed alternative for individuals struggling to navigate the mental health system.
We also shared the following:
- Effective May 1, 2022, the Tranquility by Inkblot iCBT program is eligible for coverage under plans that included MindBeacon’s iCBT program.
- Preferred rates are available for GSC plan members and eligible dependents age 15+.
- There are two options to choose from:
- A self-guided program ($75 plus applicable taxes)
- A coach-assisted program ($325 plus applicable taxes)
- Reimbursement of Tranquility by Inkblot claims are subject to existing limitations at the Mental Health Services category, – i.e. copayments, deductibles, and maximums – other than per-visit maximums (when applicable).
- As an alternative, you can provide your plan members with access to Tranquility by Inkblot outside of the benefits plan (meaning no out-of-pocket cost to them). If that interests you, contact your account team for a per-employee per-month fee quote.
NEW! Plan members and eligible dependents (residing in Canada) can now access Tranquility by Inkblot in our Digital Clinic.
We’re hoping you can share this resource so plan members can learn how Tranquility by Inkblot can help them take control of their mental health by managing their depression and/or anxiety through the use of learning modules, tools, and optional coaching.